Sunday, October 3, 2010

Wilburn makes it to another birthday!

I had planned to answer everyone individually for their birthday wishes, but seeing that I received far more than I ever thought, I decided to post a thank you to you all at once. For those who really know me, you know that I have been many different people in my life time. But age brings a subtle mellowing and growth as each year passes that has helped me become a far better person than I ever thought I would ever be. I thank my wife Valerie, with whom I've been married to for over 33 years, and my children, and grandchildren. But I can never forget all of the people around the world that has been my pleasure to meet, and all of the musicians I've had the pleasure of knowing, and the opportunity to learn from. Thank you all. Without you I wouldn't be the person I am today.


PEACE!

No comments: